Australian Well-Managed Practice Project
WellMap is back again in 2012!
After it’s great success in 2011, the AVBA in conjunction with MPV Consulting and Pfizer Animal Health, are running WellMap again for AVBA members in 2012.
What is WellMap?
WellMap - Australian Well-Managed Practice Project, was established to assist veterinary practices throughout Australia in improving their business success. WellMap members are required to complete 3 surveys - MPV Profit & Expenses Survey, AVBA Staff Engagement Survey and MPV Fees Survey. The results of the 3 surveys are analysed and used to measure and compare overall practice performance.
WellMap provides an exploration into the factors that lead to the success of best performing practices.
This knowledge is then shared with all WellMap participants to assist with the improvement of overall performance of Australian veterinary practices nation wide.
What will I get from WellMap?
- Expert analysis of your practice’s performance across a wide range of key indicators including staff retention factors.
- Your practice’s performance benchmarked against other participating practices.
- Opportunities to learn the secrets of success from the top practices.
- Tools to implement successful management methods.
- A more productive and profitable practice with happy staff and happy clients.
- The opportunity to contribute to raising the standards of veterinary practice management in Australia.
Don’t miss the opportunity to be a part of this exciting initiative.
For more information or to register for WellMap please visit the AVBA website
at www.avba.com.au or contact us on 07 5596 6100 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 07 5596 6100 end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 07 5596 6100 end_of_the_skype_highlighting.